Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica stigma
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:27:07 -0600

>Rod Planck) and I was always the only Leica there

Jim,

I've been to two of Rod's seminars. He's a great photographer. That's where
I saw how good the EOS T/S lenses are. I often think maybe I need to start
up a seminar business. I bet he makes good money doing that! But on the
road like that has to be tough. And having enough pictures to show. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed