Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Leica stigma
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:24:39 -0800

A lot of this is Rod's attention to detail. Rod is the consummate
technician. He does, almost without fail, each and everything that leads to
the upmost in quality. ALWAYS tripod, ALWAYS a lens shade, NEVER a filter
unless it can IMPROVE the image more than it deteriorates it, ALWAYS the
highest performance film, mirror lock up, sharpest f/stops, etc... His work
shows his concentrated attention to detail.

Jim