Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Font Change
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:32:16 -0700

I'm seeing it sometimes in a late version of Outlook Express, running under
W98. Next time, I'll try to pick out the message that seems to set it off,
and see if it's originating from a particular bit of software, or a single
individual.

Your own message, by the way, was in RTF (Rich Text Format). Unless
specifically utilizing the features it offers, it's probably best to set
your own emailer to send plain text emails; no HTML or RTF formatting. I
strongly suspect the problems we're seeing are the result of errant (and
superfluous) formatting codes contained in some of the messages.

Jeff