Subject: Re: [Leica] The red blot, was: Leica Stigma
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:45:10 +0100

Lucien,

Here comes the tape parade again... My M6 is also taped. I also find it
more conform to its mission that way. I had spontaneously tried to tape
my recently purchased R8 and ripped the tape off 5 minutes later. I
agree with you that it does not make much sense there.

It is not "shame" of course, it is just that 100 pct black really suits
the M. Black enamel even more, as you've shown me....

Alan