Subject: [Leica] Re: M grips??
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:35:04 -0500 (EST)

My wife has one on her M3 and would not think of shooting without. I have
one also that I use on my M2 or M4 when using a heavy lens or suspect that
I'll be holding the camera with one hand a lot. Fits well, works well.

It is not compatible with a TA Rapidwinder or with a Benser baseplate. It
makes flm loading a _little_ more fiddly.

Ken Wilcox

>Hey kids-
>
>anyone out there use any of the 'M' grips? Any advantages/disadvantages?
>Appreciate any opinions for  this newbie LUGger.....
>
>thanks,
>Bob Keene
>"Everybody's Pal"
>(doesn't mean I'll lend you money!)

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>