Subject: Re: [Leica] Variable Contrast CLH
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:57:01 +0500

Hello Bill & all,

	This green light issue on the Zone VI VC cold light head is bothering me.
When I first start things up it takes a short while for the green light to
come on but it stays on and the head is ready to print for the rest of the
session.  I have never had to wait for it to come back on while printing -
it never goes off.  I just looked through the manual that came with it and
there is no mention of this problem.  For me this unit has been very
trouble free and a pleasure to work with.  I have never used the system
with another timer so I don't know if that is what makes the difference.
In reading over the material it did say that no special timer is required.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal