Subject: Re: [Leica] experience buying from tamarkin or chatterton?
From: Mark Hanner <Newsdude@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 01:33:30 -0500

I've purchased a number of items over the past 2 years from Tamarkin and they
are great.  Never had a problem with any of their items.  I did exchange a
couple of items on diff occasions just because I wanted something else or
upgraded and they did it without question and with a smile.  Wonderful service.
Another place to check out in New York City is Ken Hansen Photography on Madison
Ave.  Can't go wrong with either store for service and quality.
Both carry a large selection of used equipment and their rating system is
conservative and accurate.

Mark