Subject: Re: [Leica] experience buying from Chatterton or Tamarkin?
From: Douglas Williams <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:06:53 -0500

I have dealt with Don Chatterton and Jim Kuehl, as well as Ken Hanson
and Tamarkin.  Tamarkin would be my last choice, although everybody else
seems to like them.  I find Tamarkin very professional, but the
descriptions were off a bit and the prices higher than the other three I
listed above.  I don't think I would even consider Tamarkin, based on
items I have received from them in the past.  Both Don Chatterton and
Jim Kuehl were very professional with the items graded fairly and the
pricexs very good.  Ken Hanson was also professional, but the prices
were only better than Tamarkin.  I would call Chatterton and/or Kuehl.

Douglas Williams