Subject: [Leica] A place in India?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:00:23 -0300

Being such a well traveled and well read bunch, I'll try this list first!

Does anyone remember seeing pictures of, or know the name of the place in
India (or maybe Bangladesh?) where the local people scrap ships on the beach???

YES! this is Leica related. I plan on taking pictures there with my Leicas!

thanks,

"Sla'inte chugat"
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
TOUCHED BY FIRE; doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm