Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Split printing
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:22:36 -0800

At 03:05 PM 1/27/99 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>I'm going to work up a concise work through which could reveal how
>the whole new approach to printing breaks down with the hopes that a few
>might read enough of it to try it. Some of this I didn't get from any
>book and worked up myself and it will be interesting to me if others
>have come around to a similar technique.
>
>Mark Rabiner

Please please Mark, please publish your whole new approach to printing. If
not publically to the LUG, privately to those of us who are interested. And
I am very interested.

I am remodeling my darkroom. I should be back in it in March. It's been
many many years since I have seriously done B&W work. I am very anxious to
get back into it and I'm in the market for information like you are offering.

Thanks Mark,

Jim