Subject: RE: [Leica] experience buying from tamarkin or chatterton?
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:08:40 -0800

I've bought from, sold to, and traded with Tamarkin: Leica and Hasselblad.
The one problem I had they rectified immediately.  Everything is what they
say it is.  They're nice people, honest, and ethical.  As a small caution,
they aren't spectacular record keepers so keep track of your receipts.  If
for some bizarre reason you need to send something back, trade, etc. it will
help if you have a record.

If you happen to go there in person, they're right next to the Leica Gallery
which is delightful, rivaled only by Jay and Rosie who run it who are extra
delightful.

Kevin Hoffberg