Subject: Re: [Leica] Polarizing Filter
From: Larry Bracken <lbracken@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:20:29 -0500

I've had mainly good dealings with the staff at B&H, but since the subject of
filters came up.... I ordered a B&W Series VII circular polarizer for my 28 2.8
from B&H last summer. About a month later I received a post card stating that
the filter was discontinued and my account was credited. In the fall at Photo
East at the Javits Center I recounted the story to a representative from
Schnider(B&W). He stated that although it would be a special order I should
try  www.2filter.com . It was his opinion that B&H deals in gray market only,
and would not special order a filter.