Subject: [Leica] Leica Mid-Atlantic Call "Extremely important--Read"
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:16:34 EST

Luggers and Luggerettes from the Capital...actually in and around D.C. ... I
have mentioned on a few occasions that it would be time that we meet for
coffee and doughnuts (or maybe something more substantial!) and exchange on
our favorite subject: Leica equipment and pictures! (We will not have a
discussion on shorts technique or booze as Ted is not part of our
District!!:-)) )

Now!  I have no idea how many of you would be interested, where you live and
the likes since we have many "Lurkers Only" (LUG translation for shy
people!!:-)) on the LUG.

Please send me the following:
1- Are you interested in a meeting?
2- Where are you?
3- What would be three (3) subjects of interest to you (ie. equipment,
processing, ...)
4- Would you be interested to have a "quick show"  meaning you bring 3 to 5 of
your best slides and you get to go on stage to explain to fellow Luggers and
Luggerettes why you like them, what's so special about them and the data
(obviously if you have any!!) or something similar to that?
5- A Saturday morning/afternoon/all day or an evening during the week (which
day?)?

I will count the calls and report back to you!
Regards,

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA