Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V6 #53
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:51:13 -0500

Hey Marc-

I'll still be "Everybody's Pal";  just remember that not *everyone*  is
"everybody"....

And BTW- thanks to ALL who sent me info on MR vs. MR-4 meters! Mine IS an
MR-4 and is amazingly accurate, once one gets used to it's "ways"....!! I
find that if I use it as a reflectance meter off my hand I can get a very
accurate judgement of the light, although I'm trying to more develop my
"meter-eye".
Just shot a roll of Delta 3200 at 1600, using the M4-P and 50 Smmarit/90
Tele-Elmarit and Jupiter 12!! Now off to process in Xtol and see what we
have- pictures of my Psycotic Terrier in some beautiful grey window light
(f2-2.8 @ 1/125 and 1/60th rated at 1600- I'm going for the "Bokeh"!!!!)

Using Tom A's "softie" makes a nice difference (already shot two
inside-the-bag-portraits) I'm putting one on my Canon 7 as well- though
with it on there I can't turn the shutter release 'lock' on! So, probably
some more "blanks" coming up....

regards,

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"