Subject: Re: [Leica] What's happening????
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:19:20 -0800

Dick Hemingway wrote:

>Luggers,
>
>What is happening???  A day or so ago we went practically all day without
>any LUG posts.  It has done it again, I haven't had any since about 2:00 pm
>today, and now, 9:30pm, it is starting up again???  Did we miss posts
>inbetween??

It's OK "Rip van Hemingway" :) you really haven't missed anything! :):)

Life and LUG have gone on in it's latest round of cyberspace Leica junkie
tales and woes.  Actually you can almost go back to snoozing on the warm
hillside watching clouds form while holding your Leica at the ready for the
next awakening! :) :) :) :) :)

Dick I don't believe you missed a thing, just snuggle down for the rest of
the nap. :)

ted