Subject: re: [Leica] Film most often used
From: Deniz Saylan <Photojournalist@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:33:01 +0100

Per your request I am submitting my list of films that I use.
COLOR:
1.     Fuji Velvia
2.     Kodak E200

B/W
1. Fuji Neopan 400 on 800 ASA with Emofin

For Dailypapers
Color Negative (the cheapest I can get or )
Kodak Select 400 Gold

Deniz Saylan

<< One of my fellow professional photographer friends when talking about
the
 fun I am having reading your most interesting posts on the LUG, asked
me the
 following question?  I suppose most of the luggers shoot mainly color
 transparency film...right?  If you desire, could you email me privately

 gdklein@bytehead.com     to tell me which film you shoot most often?  I
will
 post the results as I get the tallies done.

 gck >>