Subject: RE: [Leica] Film choice
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:28:03 -0500

>Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:46:16 -0500
>From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
>Subject: RE: [Leica] Film choice
>
>Gib - Why don't you use the TCN for the PJ public housing project? Why the
>HP5 instead?
>
>B. D.

Hey, try the new Ilford XP2 Super-

I find a much better contrast with this stuff- and where I rated the old
XP2 at 200, I rate the 'Super' at 320, even 400 if need be. I do alot of
actors/entertainers headshots, and use the XP2 super almost exclusively-
especially where I'm not concerned with the possible archival problems of
this film.
However, I've not shot this film with the Leica yet- was used in my Canon
A2. Perhaps the Leica will spit it out crying; "Hey! What are you doing
using this chromogenic stuff?!? I am only to be using film that you must
get yourself all chemically contaminated with@!!!" (my imagination really
needs to be taken for a walk every once in awhile...)

laffin' and smilin' and wavin'....

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"