Subject: [Leica] Leica bibliography-CORRECTION
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 06:35:29 +0100

- --------------B999917225BA2F2EE73C9C81

Hi all,

As you can see from John's message below, I made a typing error in my
recent post about Leica books etc. Jim Lager's area code is 201 and not
210.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

Nathan

John W Lee wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> In a recent posting to the LUG, you gave an erronous telephone
> number for James L. Lager. The area code is wrong - Jim lives in
> northern New Jersey, so his area code should be 201 and not 210!
>
> Corrected information:
>
>         James L. Lager
>         100 Chestnut Avenue
>         Closter, NJ 07624
>         1-201-768-5426 voice
>         1-201-768-5079 fax.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html
Motorcycle page:
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1704/index.html

- --------------B999917225BA2F2EE73C9C81

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:27:04 -0500 (EST)
From: John W Lee <jwlee01@alumni.poly.edu>
To: nathan.wajsman@euronet.be
Subject: Jim's Phone Number

Hi Nathan,

In a recent posting to the LUG, you gave an erronous telephone
number for James L. Lager. The area code is wrong - Jim lives in
northern New Jersey, so his area code should be 201 and not 210!

Corrected information:

	James L. Lager
	100 Chestnut Avenue
	Closter, NJ 07624
	1-201-768-5426 voice
	1-201-768-5079 fax.

BTW, he recently got on the Internet - his e-mail address is
lager@earthlink.net. Please keep this private for now because
he is new to all this stuff and is no quite up to speed - meaning
he needs someone to help him read and response to his e-mails.

- --------------B999917225BA2F2EE73C9C81--