Subject: Re: [Leica] plug inside non-TTL M6
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:42:32 -0600 (CST)

NO - there isn't -- unless they started putting it back in in
recent years!!! from about 1979+, there IS no adjustment screw...
they "shoved" the RFDR "telesc ope" into adjustment (??) and
glued it....

Now, If they started putting the adjustment back in, let me
know....I've been BITCHING about this for twenty years and
three cameras of my own....

But I doubt it....just like I doubt that they'll go back
to METAL for the sync block....if you use flash, don't
yank too hard on the sync post....it's screwed into PLASTIC !!!

You know, we leica people are like a redneck woman in a bad
marriage.  We get screwed by idiots, beaten about the head
(figuratively), then we crawl back for more.....and more.

Walt

On Sun,
31