Subject: Re: [Leica] plug inside non-TTL M6
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 10:38:30 EST

Walt,
I don't know if any other Lugger or Luggerette get uncomfortable like I do by
some of your quotes.  Although, I really appreciate your Leica knowledge and
the pertinence of your answers, I for one would appreciate if you could tone
down a little bit please!
Best regards,

Francois

In a message dated 1/31/99 10:07:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,