Subject: Re: [Leica] FS 50mm Summilux-M
From: Ben T <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:34:57 -0800

Where are you located?  I'm very interested.

Would you by any chance be interested in a trade for other photo
equipment?  I have Contax SLR and Mamiya 6MF equipment that I don't use
much anymore.  If you need any equipment in these systems maybe we can work
out a trade.

Maybe you can give me your phone# so we can discuss it directly.

Ben