Subject: Re: [Leica] plug inside non-TTL M6
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:12:06 -0600 (CST)

Don't listen to Ted....he's a crotchety ol' guy....adjust to your
heart's content!!!

Also,

Wanted:  M4-p or M6 cameras with totally screwed up RFDR
adjustments (broken parts OK)  Will pay $250 each (for parts,
of course)
Gouged/missing red dots OK -- I think they're ugly anyway!

Hehehe,
Ted, hope you and yours had a good holiday season, haven't
corresponded in a while wid ya.....
Best to you and yours,
Walt