Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Polarizing Filter
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:10:14 -0700

I'm with Tina on this; I don't own a filter for my Leica lenses. I've never
felt the need. I suppose it depends on your needs, but the photos I take
would seldom benefit from use of a filter. What helps my photography is
being able to go off with an M6 with a 35mm attached, and a 50 in my pocket.
This and some film, and I'm set for an outing.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson