Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:59:05 EST

Dominique:

Thanks for your input on the subject.

What has been your experience with the Focotars compared to other brands of
enlarging lenses.  Your comments are most valuable.

Thanks,
Bob Bedwell

<< According to my favourite photographic review, Chasseur d'images, the
 MTF-test of these 2 lenses, rodagon and apo-rodagon, gives a small
 advantage to the apo in the edges.
 BTW I had owned the 2 focotars, 40 and 50, and was not convinced by the
 results, especially with the 40 (alone, without the focomat).

 Dominique Pellissier