Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Re: glass or plastic
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:29:49 -0800

I always thought that the convenience of being able to take and download an
image to a computer, subsequently adjust it and then e-mail to anywhere in
the world in minutes would have been a benefit to photographers, outweighing
some of the inconvenience??!! Kind of like when they invented the
automobile.  Everyone that owned a horse didn't like the idea.
Inertia...the human constant."

Peter K