Subject: [Leica] M6 RF vertical adjustment... again, the answer
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:00:14 -0800

I asked Ernst Hartmann this very question "when did the M6 change to the
special tool?" and Ernst replied,

"All M6's and the pre-M6 M4-P were ALL equipped with this adjustment
facility. Leica eliminated the ordinary screw-head to discourage clumsy
hackers. The mechanism and procedure, however, is exactly the same. Just a
different tool." ... Ernst.

Jim