Subject: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 21:35:24 EST

Hey, thanks, Joe.  I was actually looking into the APO-Rodagon because
of my recent revelational experience with the Rodenstock 4X Aspheric
Loupe (awesome, awesome loupe, folks... it blows away the Schneider and
I daresay it's a mite better than the Leica 5x... I hope Rodenstock
makes an 8x or 10x soon).   Glad to hear from someone who's used one.