Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Web Page
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:47:17 -0500

     Hi, Carl,

     I understand and share your pursuit/goal/exercise/intent (even though
     I'm far less accomplished than you at approaching realization of it).
     I also agree with you that "the content strong enough...to overcome
     [the] framing limitations," which is why I singled it out as one of my
     favorites among your photos.  It's good stuff!  But using some of
     HCB's pictures as a guide, I wouldn't worry too much about a little
     soft focus or blur.

     Thanks for the additional comments,

     Art