Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:43:47 EST

   Actually Pat got me two at Christmas (one gift for a friend, one a gift for
a better friend - me).  His pricing put it at the then current Fuji prices
giving me better software, and the spiffy dot.
   Yep, it's not a mega dollar super high tech, blow away my M6 (or even my
Nikon) unit but it does produce a very nice image.  Besides, at this price I
can get my noct sooner.
Bill

<< Dan - I know this is an heretical suggestion - but buy the Fuji and paste a
 red dot on it....Same camera, lower price...I got my wife one for Christmas
 and she loves it....And you're right...it's not a IIIf, or even a IIIc, but
 it definitely beats an Etch-a-Sketch. >>