Subject: Re: [Leica] Web Page
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 08:00:36 +0100

Hi Carl,

I have just finished looking at the "Here" section and loved your pictures.
They also brought back some memories, since from 1990 to 1995 I lived almost
exactly midway between NYC and Philadelphia (Lawrenceville, NJ) and I am
quite familiar with the places you show.

I also very much like the design of your page--simplicity and absence of
redundant graphics. The only thing I miss is information on film, camera and
lens used. I know from your e-mail what film you use, but if I just come to
visit your page, I think it would be helpful to have that info there as
well.

Kind regards,

Nathan

csocolow wrote:

> Alright. It was inevitable. I've finally completed the rudiments of a
> web site. Forgive me for using Tripod.com but it was free so you'll just
> have to put up with the banners and pop-ups and stuff. Also, I'm tired
> so please bear with the vertical images needing to be scrolled slightly
> in order to see the entire photo. I will correct this in the near
> future. Finally, I have only scanned and loaded two of the three
> category pages so please be patient until I have more time to complete
> the third.
>
> All the photos were made with Leica cameras. All were exposed on TMax
> 400 processed in D76 1:1. Prints were on Zone VI variable contrast fiber
> paper. I value any feedback.
>
> http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/
>
> Carl Socolow

- --