Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Telyt 400 question
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 16:08:49 +0100

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> I can't compare them as I have the f 6.8 version. It is a very fine lens. I
> assume that it is also MUCH lighter than the new one. It is quite
> hand-holdable, especially with the grip.

Ken,

Are you talking about the Leica grip that you fix on the lens and has like a
"gun-grip" (butt ?)
till the shoulder ? (I thin you can also use the grip as a tripod)

If yes, Is that useful ?, not too heavy?, can you carry the camera only by
holding the shoulder stuff ?
Can you report on the use.

If not, what kind of grip is that ?

Thanx,