Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Telyt 400 question
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:14:29 -0500

That's the one I'm referring to. I have the current version and it is very
light weight. Much lighter than it looks. I carry it with a longish strap
around my neck and the pistol grip section in my hand. As with all long
lenses it is a bit ungainly, but not unmanageable. You are correct that the
grip can also be used as a tripod.

Ken Wilcox

>Are you talking about the Leica grip that you fix on the lens and has like a
>"gun-grip" (butt ?)
>till the shoulder ? (I thin you can also use the grip as a tripod)
>
>If yes, Is that useful ?, not too heavy?, can you carry the camera only by
>holding the shoulder stuff ?
>Can you report on the use.
>
>If not, what kind of grip is that ?
>
>Thanx,
>
>XAvier.

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>