Subject: Re: [Leica] Gimme Them Old Leica Lenses
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:27:16 -0600 (CST)

Hell, until I signed on the LUG, I didn't even know I was
using "old" lenses :) :)
Some chrome, some black, one says "Japan", I just stuck 'em
on the camera and shot with 'em...

Now I'll have to throw them all away and buy new....in fact,
I'll have to get rid of one of my cameras because they're
not color coordinated...oh well, I'll give it to Goodwill....

Great song
Walt