Subject: [Leica] For Trade Friday
From: mgb67@webtv.net (Scott Kercher)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:01:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks. I have an interesting piece of Leitz literature for trade, if
anyone is interested. It is a 12 page illustrated catalogue of the Leitz
Universal-Microscope "UNMIC", pamphlet No. 1067, dated E-3-27 B.  There
are 4 pages of illustrations and the prices with handwritten
corrections. Condition is good,  with some foxing on the outer pages,
but intact and clean overall, considering it's age. Would trade for a
IIIb manual in similar shape, or any lit from 1937-1939.  Own a piece of
history ond get back to the roots af the company! E-mail me privately if
you want. Thanks!
Scott Kercher