Subject: [Leica] fri fs: Leica M6 .85 HM TTL (only one avail.)
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:43:50 EST

I have one piece only, so be the first on the block to own this new camera.

M6 .85 TTL black, Unused in box with strap, caps, i.b., case and battery
(complete)

$2145 + shipping (cash price, 2% higher on cc)

The B&H price for this when they have them will be $2195!
First definite taker gets it. Will ship on your account if preferred. These
suckers are likely to be available in limited supply for a while from what I
am hearing...

thanks,

Rich Pinto
(212) 475-5660