Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on Winder (MR-4) ok! MR-2!!!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:51:00 -0500

Ted and everyone-

thanks for the feedback on the Winder. (OK Walt- I know I screwed up with
the "MR-4" listing! I'm new to Leica- and what the Hell's a "NOOKY"!??!-
never mind, my wife'll kill me if I go around trying to find out!)
I guess I'll save my $$ towards a Tom A winder. I'm still not real clear on
HOW it operates; do you squeeze with your first and second fingers??
Is film loading significantly slowed down, i.e. Do you have to remove the
winder, THEN open the bottom?

thanks all...
Bob Keene