Subject: [Leica] The woman on the train
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:03:58 -0700

- ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE50EE.D8D922E0

Dear LUGer=92s,

I just saw a T Rowe Price TV commercial that featured a woman riding in =
a train holding a chrome M-X in her lap. It may have been an M3, but the =
glimpse was too fleeting to be sure. With a chill I realized that this =
attractive, pleased looking woman in her fifties could be the well-off =
(annuities, don=92t you know) widow of a LUGger out on holiday enjoying =
her freedom and what you once fancied was your camera. Beware Scotch =
tipplers. Watch that diet. Shed those pounds. Renounce that stress. =
Don=92t let this happy, wistful-looking woman be your spouse. Where is =
the rest of the collection . . .=20

In alarm,

Joe Stephenson=20

- ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE50EE.D8D922E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<P>Dear LUGer&rsquo;s,</P>
<P>I just saw a T Rowe Price TV commercial that featured a woman riding =
in a=20
train holding a chrome M-X in her lap. It may have been an M3, but the =
glimpse=20
was too fleeting to be sure. With a chill I realized that this =
attractive,=20
pleased looking woman in her fifties could be the well-off (annuities,=20
don&rsquo;t you know) widow of a LUGger out on holiday enjoying her =
freedom and=20
what you once fancied was your camera. Beware Scotch tipplers. Watch =
that diet.=20
Shed those pounds. Renounce that stress. Don&rsquo;t let this happy,=20
wistful-looking woman be your spouse. Where is the rest of the =
collection . . .=20
</P>
<P>In alarm,</P>
<P>Joe Stephenson </P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BE50EE.D8D922E0--