Subject: Re: [Leica] FS/WTB ADS: FRIDAYS ONLY!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:10:55 EST

Dan:

Bill Liszka is fussing at me right now because I am too fussy about my work.
I took some prints from the graveyard shots to show him.  The purpose was to
show how bad TMax is compared to Delta.  He was in awe of the prints and I
asked him to please throw them in the garbage can and please not tell anyone
who took them.  So, we are indispute about what is good and bad.  When I do
some good stuff I will put it on mounting board.   Bill should be familiar
with someone being critical of their work.  His wife, Julie is one of the best
living artists that I have ever seen.   Absolutely, one of the best.

So,  thanks for your encouraging words but this neophyte is still a neophyte
and will be for some time yet.  By posting my photographs on the web I would
only be broadcasting my deficiencies.

Have a good weekend!

Bob

<< Bob-
 Well, the Digilux said you were a nice guy, so I'll take your advice!
 BTW- when are you going to put some of your work up to a website? You may be
 a neophyte, but your stuff is not too shabby to show off!
 Linus Pauling would be amazed at what vitamin C can do today!
 Dan >>