Subject: [Leica] Leica /Leitz R-stuff for SALE
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 23:38:55 -0800

Greetings fellow LUGgers.  Time to part with some stuff I don't use
anymore:

Going cheap! My trusy old 3-cam, Summicron 50 f/2 (Nr. 2322266 Leitz
Wetzlar), with series VI UVa filter and retaining ring in Exc
condition.  No lens shade. See at >
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=64195270

Also, my old original R4 focussing screens (two of them) in a plastic
'screen box' with brush and tool to change focussing screens.  Also
fairly cheap.  See at:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=62444947

Best wishes to all-- I'm saving for my new M6 system-- switched the
one-year old from 'formula' to Vit. D-- that'll save some $!  M6 here I
come!  Kent