Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Winder Woes
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 08:04:07 +0100

David,

Just a small hope this might cheer you up: have you made sure you keep
the film advance lever pushed back against the body ? If you leave it
halfway or even slightly out, the winder stops winding so that you can
manually advance the film. This just might do it (surprised me on the
1st roll) :-)

If that should unfortunately not be the simple explanation, then, yes,
you have a defective system :-(

Alan