Subject: [Leica] Gotta tell you, Walt (was Re: Canon LTM 28 2.8 lens FS)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:52:01 -700

On 6 Feb 99, Walter S Delesandri wrote, at least in part:

> Yeah I know, but it's friday here on Neptune....
>
> FS Canon 28 2.8 LTM lens....late model says "Canon" not "SERENAR"

<snip>

After the discussion on time zones and the proper nodding to
those in far from the U.S. areas, you, in the U.S., now knowingly,
willfully and gleefully still choose to post a FS on Saturday - wow
that takes brass!

Consider this a censure from a wanabe house manager. Can
Sunday be far behind?

Shields up! Here we go folks!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

      Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.