Subject: [Leica] 35 & 2 1/4 Scanners
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:20:59 EST

I really appreciate the input from many of you on digital photography.  It has
been extremely helpful in deciding what I need.

I am convinced that the HP Photosmart scanner would be acceptable for what I
want to use it for and I almost purchased one yesterday.  I am still holding
back because it does not accommodate 2 1/4 negatives and slides.   About 40%
of my work is in this format.  The next problem is finding a dual scanner that
is affordable.   The Nikon 4500AF is over $5000.

I would appreciate input and direction from LUGGERS on this dilemna.

Thank you,

Bob Bedwell