Subject: Re: [Leica] new Leica special commemoration model
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:09:44 +0100

Pascal wrote :
Wonder what they did with the *rest* of the snake? I hear they taste "just
>like chicken" .

rangefinder system camera Leica M6 with individual engraving
><snip>The exterior of the special models will be meticulously hand-crafted
with a platinum and grey snakeskin finish. The snakeskin comes from the
Karung snake, a specially bred, non-endangered species.

########
One day, a Karung snake bit a R8. What happened ? The snake died !

(from Voltaire)

Dominique Pellissier