Subject: Re: [Leica] Gotta tell you, Walt
From: raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:13:20 +0100

From:           	Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject:        	Re: [Leica] Gotta tell you, Walt

> At 04:23 PM 1999-02-08 +1100, Horst Schmidt wrote:
> >Why dont you ask Marc when Friday really starts
>
> As we decided last year, and discussed last week, it is permissible to
> judge Friday by where you are located:  if you're posting from, say,
> Europe, your Friday is different from that of a US denizen or an Asian LUG
> member.
>
> It's a simple rule.
>
> Marc

You are absolutely right, Marc. I can only add that here in Finland
we do not have any Fridays at all. In its place we traditionally have
something we call Perjantai but that is not the same. So we cannot
have any Friday sale here, unfortunately. Come to think of it, our
other days are all different, too...

All the best!
Raimo

Photos at: http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen