Subject: Re: [Leica] easels
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 05:35:19 EST

Ian:

Damn, I was in the process of planning my dream trip to Nepal to visit you and
now you are moving.  I know it has been a great experience for you.   Have you
documented your time there.  If so,  I would love to purchase a copy.

As for the easels.  I have a Bogen and a Saunders.  The Bogen was terrible.  I
was lucky to able to bring several different home from my dealer to try out.
I settled on the Saunders.  Although not perfect I have been mostly pleased
with it.

Good luck on your move and please keep in touch.

Bob Bedwell

<< Greetings all,

 	I'm in the middle of taking down my darkroom in preparation for our move
 to Bangkok.  Of course while doing this I end up spending a lot of time
 planning the new darkroom, checking over equipment, cleaning and so on.
 After working almost daily with the current set I am completely happy with
 it all except for easels.  I have yet to find an easel that will hold the
 paper perfectly flat, produce clean sharp edges, has arms that do not need
 masking tape to stay square and in place etc.  Any suggestions????  The
 paper sizes I use are 11x14 and 8x10.  Thanks in advance.

 Ian Stanley,

 Kathmandu, Nepal