Subject: Re: [Leica] Easels
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:56:19 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Try to find an old "Albert" easel, made in the '50s-60s in the US....
it's a 4 bladed easel, built to "Leica" standards.....heavy, with
massive "arm carriers" running on a sturdy rail....wide masking arms (50-75%
wider than those manufactured today)....
Caution:  It WILL interfere with the post on a Focomat/Valoy if set
to center the paper...you have to use the "11x14" paper slot and
rearrange the blades to fit.....

CU later,
Walt