Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux discontinued?
From: quem <annecy@hsnp.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:29:27 -0600

Let me reply to my own post. Finally decided to call Leica and was informed
that although the Minilux was out of stock at the moment, it definitely had
not been discontinued.  And to make a long story short, I did call CWO's
sales department and their salesman found a Minilux in stock at one of
their other stores.  Methinks their website people should be more cautions
about relaying false information.

quem