Subject: RE: [Leica] Re; OM Off topic (Enough is Enough)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 15:35:58 -0500

    In conclusion what I would like to see is that we try to keep to
Leica's M and R and related topics.

PS I would be interested in a PHlug.   I am near the art museum.

One Lugger's Opinion
John Buford

John - I would suggest that long before we begin eliminating discussions of
other camera systems from this list we should eliminate Scotches, beers,
weather in Vancouver, etc., etc., etc....None of which will ever be
eliminated - nor for that matter, given the existence of the delete key,
should they be.

I would find incredibly boring a list on which the members did nothing but
genuflect at the Solms alter. One of the things that makes the LUG both
interesting and worthwhile is hearing what other equipment members use, how
they feel it does or does not compare to Leica equipment, and why they do or
don't prefer it.

But that's just this one LUGers opinion.....

B. D.