Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 woes.
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 13:48:26 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:

snip

> Bottom line, the R8 line, when it's finished will be a superb system. Too
> bad it's taking so long, but for those of us who use the R system, it will
>snip
> Eric Welch

> > All generalizations are false.

It took them years to iron out the bugs getting a winder to work on an
M. For me they have their act together on that account. When I get my R8
in a year or two I can easily wait another year or two to get motorized.
That will be the time that both I have the cash saved up the they have
it together.
And thought this might sound trite; there are many dime a dozen cameras
out their with autobraketing, but i've never owned one. It sounds very
appealing to be shooting chromes in this fashion.
Mark Rabiner