Subject: Re: [Leica] another M6 HM TTL!
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:25:53 -0800

I, for one, think the "Friday" restriction on for sale items should be
re-thought. It's great from the buyers perspective to know that for sale
items will only be listed on one day (actually, closer to tow days given the
LUG's global nature), but consider the seller's point of view. If I'm going
to post a for sale item, it's because I've already decided to sell it
elsewhere, or, more likely, decided to take it down to the local shop and
trade it in on something else. I'd post it on the LUG just to pass it on to
someone here who wanted it, not to sell it for a higher price. And, I
wouldn't mind waiting a day or so before selling elsewhere or trading in.
But, if I decide on a Saturday, I'm probably not going to wait a week to
post it here just to see if someone wants it.

What's the difference? Then again, I'm a trouble-maker for a living.

Bryan